Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Dein Surferlebnis zu verbessern. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Website stimmst Du der Verwendung von Cookies zu.   Erfahre mehr.

Umzug in nicht versorgtes Gebiet

Hello , dear custom service , I have some questions about contract, I want to move my apartment to another place this month but the new address is not able to use Unitymedia anymore , so what am I supposed to do to cancle the contract ? Thanks 🙂
Speichern Abbrechen
Konnte dir geholfen werden?
  • Ja
Dieser Beitrag wurde geschlossen.
Es ist nicht möglich, Kommentare zu schreiben. Du kannst aber jederzeit eine Frage stellen.
Frage stellen
8 Kommentare
  • Montag, 03.07.2017 um 16:46 Uhr
Then you can cancel your contract.

By the way, this is a customer's plattform, not a service-assisted forum.
  • Gelöschter Nutzer
  • Montag, 03.07.2017 um 16:55 Uhr
Please call Unitymedia at 0221 466 191 00

I think there have some english speaking agents there. 😀
  • Montag, 03.07.2017 um 16:58 Uhr
  • Gelöschter Nutzer
  • Montag, 03.07.2017 um 17:22 Uhr
You need to send a copy of your "Meldebesheinigung" (I guess registration card) to UM.
Please keep in your mind:Due of germany law you have to pay 3 month more.
  • Montag, 03.07.2017 um 17:39 Uhr
that's im worried about , i dunno know if I have to pay more for 3 months after I decide to move my apartment to another place
  • Gelöschter Nutzer
  • Montag, 03.07.2017 um 18:08 Uhr
I'm worried about this too.
It is defined in §46 TKG.
Title of this monster is "consumer protection"
  • Montag, 03.07.2017 um 18:09 Uhr
German law sets a deadline of 3 months by the end of the month to cancel the contract because of moving to an area where your provider isn't available. If you miss that deadline you'll be charged for 3 additional months.
  • Montag, 03.07.2017 um 18:48 Uhr
Rip 2017