Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Dein Surferlebnis zu verbessern. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Website stimmst Du der Verwendung von Cookies zu.   Erfahre mehr.

Change over contract

Sorry to ask in English.
I recently changed my old contract to Unitymedia.

I am not sure how to submit my old contract so that unitymedia should charge me for remaining month of old contract.

Please help.
Speichern Abbrechen
Konnte dir geholfen werden?
  • Ja
Richtige Antwort
  • Mittwoch, 24.01.2018 um 21:13 Uhr
Hello ankush,
you have two options:
1. You submit a Portierungsauftrag to Unitymedia, so they cancel for you your old contract and take over the previous phone number. But this is only possible if you have a 2play or 3play completed and previously also used the phone and the Internet.
2. You submit the termination confirmation of the old provider with indication of the end date in a copy - either scanned by email, by fax or classically as a letter. All contact ways can be found here: http://www.unitymedia.de/services/kontakt/
Dieser Beitrag wurde geschlossen.
Es ist nicht möglich, Kommentare zu schreiben. Du kannst aber jederzeit eine Frage stellen.
Frage stellen