Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Dein Surferlebnis zu verbessern. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Website stimmst Du der Verwendung von Cookies zu.   Erfahre mehr.
Zustimmen
thib25

Cancelling Internet PREMIUM 120 contract

Hello all,

Last year I was living in Germany (Baden-Würtemberg) for work and I subscribed to an UnityMedia PREMIUM 120 contract on 03.03.2018.

The 31.10.2018 I left Germany to go back to France and at the same time I have (or at least I tried to) cancelled my contract by sending an email to Widerruf@unitymedia.de. I received an acknowledgement email who asked me to send back the internet box to UM. I did this and put a copy of the email in the box.

Now, we are in February 2019 and Unitymedia is still taking 30€ from my bank account every month. From what I understand my contract is a 24 month contract so it will normally stop on 03.03.2020 .

I've seen some topics like this one : About Premium 120, Contract and Cancellation
Apparently this delay is reduced to 3 months when you move to a region where UM is not available, which is my case.

I'm a bit lost. Can you tell what am I supposed to do?
I need to find a solution because soon I will have to close my bank account in Germany.

Thank you in advance
Speichern Abbrechen
Konnte dir geholfen werden?
  • Ja
Richtige Antwort
2019-02-05T08:51:04Z
  • Dienstag, 05.02.2019 um 09:51 Uhr
Hi again,

I just received an answer for the email I sent 2 months ago, I don't know if it is a coincidence or if it is someone on this forum who did this 😉.

Anyway here's the answer:

"Hello Mr. -,

thanl you for message.
We already terminated your contract. In Case of a relcoation to where we cant deliver our services the contract can be terminated at the earlistes 3 months after he announcement. In your case, this were the 31.01.2019.

Thank you for your understanding
Freundliche Grüße"

From what I understand the 3 months delay just finished and then my "problem" is solved .

Thank you all for you support.

Best regards
Dieser Beitrag wurde geschlossen.
Es ist nicht möglich, Kommentare zu schreiben. Du kannst aber jederzeit eine Frage stellen.
Frage stellen
2 weitere Kommentare
2019-02-04T22:36:05Z
  • Montag, 04.02.2019 um 23:36 Uhr
Du musst eine Kündigung einreichen, ein Widerruf wäre nur innerhalb der ersten 2 Wochen ab Bestellung bzw. Erhalt der Auftragsbestätigung möglich gewesen. Reiche direkt deine Anmelde-Bescheinigung aus Frankreich mit ein, dann wird der Vertrag mit einer Frist von 3 Monaten zum Monatsende beendet.

You must submit a cancellation, a revocation would have been possible only within the first 2 weeks from the order or receipt of the order confirmation. Submit directly your registration certificate from France, then the contract is terminated with a period of 3 months to the end of the month.

Vous devez soumettre une annulation, une révocation n'aurait été possible que dans les 2 premières semaines à compter de la commande ou de la réception de la confirmation de commande. Soumettez directement votre certificat d'inscription de la France, puis le contrat est résilié avec une période de 3 mois à la fin du mois.
2019-02-05T08:30:29Z
  • Dienstag, 05.02.2019 um 09:30 Uhr
Hi Torsten,

Thank you for your answer .

OK, I think I've sent a revocation instead of a cancellation. Where can I find a cancellation formular?
Where shall I send this document?

What do you mean by registration certificate from France?
I have the abmeldung signed in Rathaus when I left Germany, is it sufficient?

Best regards
Richtige Antwort
2019-02-05T08:51:04Z
  • Dienstag, 05.02.2019 um 09:51 Uhr
Hi again,

I just received an answer for the email I sent 2 months ago, I don't know if it is a coincidence or if it is someone on this forum who did this 😉.

Anyway here's the answer:

"Hello Mr. -,

thanl you for message.
We already terminated your contract. In Case of a relcoation to where we cant deliver our services the contract can be terminated at the earlistes 3 months after he announcement. In your case, this were the 31.01.2019.

Thank you for your understanding
Freundliche Grüße"

From what I understand the 3 months delay just finished and then my "problem" is solved .

Thank you all for you support.

Best regards