Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Dein Surferlebnis zu verbessern. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Website stimmst Du der Verwendung von Cookies zu.   Erfahre mehr.
Zustimmen
Dragonosca

Ich habe 500MB in DE vertraglich frei, dürfen 200 MB in Spanien 60 Euro kosten?

Hello,
First of all I would like to apologize for writting in English but unfortunately my level of German is not very good and I didn't feel fine to post something with mistakes.
We have a contract with unitymedia with 2 sim cards. We are on holidays in Spain and for our surprise we got the following sms:
“Lieber Kunde, der mtl. Maxilmalbetrag von 59,50 EUR für EU-Daten-Roaming ist nahezu erreicht- Danach entstehen keine weiteren Kosten fürdie Internetnutzung.”
At the beginning I thought it was just the old automatic sms but I want to ensure that nothing wrong happened. As of 15.06 for all contract within EU there is no roaming fees and taking in to account that I have 500MB for free in the contract (each of them, mine and my wife) and we had spent only 200MB I believe this is a mistake as charging extra costs would go against current regulation.
I wanted to contact unitymedia but I can't find any e-mail to contact them. We have disconnected both sim cards to avoid further issues. Could any of you provide me an e-mail where to contact them?
Thank you in advance for your help. Looking forward to hearing from you
Best regards,
Jorge
Speichern Abbrechen
Konnte dir geholfen werden?
  • Ja
Dieser Beitrag wurde geschlossen.
Es ist nicht möglich, Kommentare zu schreiben. Du kannst aber jederzeit eine Frage stellen.
Frage stellen
3 Kommentare
2017-08-13T17:09:18Z
  • Sonntag, 13.08.2017 um 19:09 Uhr
You can write to kundenservice@unitymedia.de, but you'll have to wait about weeks for an answer.
2017-08-14T11:02:24Z
  • Montag, 14.08.2017 um 13:02 Uhr
You are right - the is no EU-Roaming anymore. So you hould contact the UM service and ask for correction an refund.
2017-08-14T15:39:23Z
  • Montag, 14.08.2017 um 17:39 Uhr
Thank you for your answers!